[all Paper Crafts]
[All Wild birds]
[All Farm Creatures]
DLTK’s Crafts for children
Thanksgiving Poultry Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This can be a simple cut and paste paper craft good "for entertainmentInch,
a thanksgiving theme, or perhaps a farm theme produced from a fundamental egg shape.
- something to paint with if while using B&W version,
- glue, and
- You should use brass tacks ("brads") rather of glue to connect the wings should you
would like them to become moveable.
- Print the craft template of preference.
- Color (if while using black and white-colored form of the craft) and eliminate web site pieces.
- Glue the poultry together within the following order:
- Glue the ft to the egg formed body
- Glue your eyes to the body
- Glue the wattle underneath the beak
- Glue the beak to the body
- Glue the wings to the body.
- Glue the tail down behind your body
- See picture around the template for more help.
- Close web site window after printing to go back to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero for those who have trouble fitting web site on a single page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in many browsers).
Print friendly form of these instructions
Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Recycling DIY Craft Klatch Thanksgiving Series
Tamara Armellini: that was cute all the kids did great!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHANTAL SALPETRIER: thank you for sharing !!
Yensii Lopez: i think you could put napkins
Irineo Sanchez: cool and easy thanks.
Savannah Bourque: sooooo cute turkey
CraftKlatch: Thank you Savannah!
lisamr40: So cute! My kids would love to do this craft! TFS!
Shawn Newman: Cute happy thanksgiving
Vickie Murray: Cute Turkey! Thanks for sharing your Turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!
Mable Ecker: Cute idea! Thank you for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving to you. Mable
Abigail Gelin: First