– 2017 fall, thanksgiving, winter breaks and 2018 springbreak
Fall Break Information
Fall Break is October 14-17, 2017. All residence halls remain open during this period.
Thanksgiving Break Information
Thanksgiving Break is November 22-26, 2017. All residence halls remain open during this period. If you’re planning to stay in your residence hall room anytime over Thanksgiving Break, please complete the internet survey (is going to be emailed to any or all students at the begining of November) indicating the times that you simply intend to be around. *Please be aware that the dining halls are closed within the break.
Winter Break Information
All undergraduate halls except Tribe Square close at 10:00 am on Thursday, December 21, 2017 and reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, The month of january 12, 2018. Tribe Square will stay open throughout the break. Worldwide students can contact the Reves Center regarding Winter Break options.
Will stay open throughout the break.
Springbreak is March 3-11, 2018. All residence halls remain open during this period. *Please be aware that the dining halls are closed within the break.
Undergraduate halls close on May 14th at 10:00am.
Before Leaving, PLEASE:
- Close and lock all home windows and doorways
- Switch off all lights
- Switch off noisy alarms along with other appliances
- Set heat/ac to low
* Residence Existence Staff may enter your living space over break
Details about storage
Don’t Bring Bedbugs Away from a rest
- Inspect your bed inside your motel/hotel. Go ahead and take sheet and pull it back and check out the folds and seams from the bed mattress. Look into the bed mattress pad for indications of bloodstream spots about how big a pencil point.
- When packing to depart, look at your clothing and luggage for indications of the little insects.
- When you get bitten while remaining inside a motel/hotel, look cautiously round the bed mattress and bed to try and determine if it’s bedbugs. Report the problem towards the motel/hotel staff.
- Bedbugs could be wiped out by heat over 98 levels. Should you uncover bedbugs inside your clothing or linen, wash them in serious trouble and dry these questions dryer.
- Carefully inspect whatever you buy in a garage sale, yard sale, or thrift store-and wash it in serious trouble just safe.
How to proceed should you uncover bedbugs inside your room?
- Signs you may have bedbugs:
- You’ve white-colored to red bites that itch intensely
- You uncover small, light to brownish, quarter-centimeter bugs in your sheets or couch or
- You uncover small darkish-brown stains within the seams of the bed mattress.
Welcome to the College of William & Mary
Shejprit Singh: definitely not going here. sorry.
Dontel Benton: thanks for been to the end wit me not my name still my own college thanks
Angel Martinez: Woot got accepted!!1!1 can't wait to visit