Tweet this short article
Roman philosopher Cicero once stated, “Gratitude isn’t just the finest of benefits, however the parent of all of the others.”
I believe he’s absolutely right. An ungrateful person concentrates on the things they do not have and it is unhappy, discontent, impatient, unkind, proud (thinks he deserves better), and unwilling to help others. However a grateful individual is happy and content. From that gratitude flows persistence, kindness, humbleness, generosity, and love.
So, to boost the amount of gratitude within my own existence, in yours, as well as in individuals around us, listed here are 25 Thanksgiving and gratitude quotes that you should read, think about, and share. Happy Thanksgiving!
- When you’re grateful fear disappears and abundance seems. -Tony Robbins
- Gratitude is sensible in our past, brings peace for today, and helps to create an image for tomorrow. -Tune Beattie
- Gratitude begins where my feeling of entitlement ends. -Steven Furtick
- I’d maintain that thanks would be the greatest type of thought which gratitude is happiness bending by question. -G.K. Chesterton
- If your fellow isn’t grateful for which he’s got, he isn’t apt to be grateful for which he’s getting. -Frank A. Clark
- Elegance isn’t just a little prayer you chant before getting a meal. It’s a method to live. -Jacqueline Winspear
- He’s a wise man who not grieve for what he’s not, but rejoices for individuals that they has. -Epictetus
- Gratitude is the greatest attitude. -Unknown
- Not what we should say about our benefits, but exactly how we rely on them, may be the true way of measuring our thanksgiving. -W.T. Purkiser
- We are able to simply be stated to become alive in individuals moments when our hearts recognize our treasures. -Thornton Wilder
- Gratitude is really a quality much like electricity: it should be created and discharged and consumed to be able to exist whatsoever. -William Faulkner
- If you wish to turn your existence around, try thankfulness. It’ll improve your existence mightily. -Gerald Good
- There’s no greater distinction between men than between grateful and ungrateful people. -R.H. Blyth
- Who not thank for little won’t thank for much. -Estonian Proverb
- Gratitude may be the fairest blossom which springs in the soul. -Henry Ward Beecher
- Once we express our gratitude, we have to always remember the greatest appreciation isn’t to utter words, but to reside by them. -John F. Kennedy
- Merely a stomach that rarely feels hungry scorns common things. -Horace
- Feeling gratitude and never expressing it is just like wrapping a gift and never passing on. -William Arthur Ward
- It’s the duty of nations to understand the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, and also to appreciate His benefits. -George Washington
- Gratitude isn’t just the finest of benefits, however the parent of all of the others. -Cicero
- Appreciate god, for he’s good his passion endures forever. -Psalm 107:1
- It’s good to appreciate god, and also to sing praises for your name, O Most High. -Psalm 92:1
- Let’s come before His presence with thanksgiving Let’s shout enjoyably to Him with psalms. -Psalm 95:2
- Allow the word of Christ live in you highly while you educate and admonish each other with all of knowledge, so that as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude inside your hearts to God. -Colossians 3:16
- Be happy always pray constantly give thanks in most conditions, with this is God’s will for you personally in Christ Jesus. -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Are these quotes particularly impactful or significant for you?
Do you have every other good Thanksgiving/gratitude quotes to talk about?
Gratitude Quotes to Inspire You this Thanksgiving 2014
Julie Witt: Looks like a bleeding Hallmark card.
Margaret Bubenik: Very true indeed
MaryEllen After 60: I watch you videos often, but do not comment that much. I really appreciate everything you share on YouTube. I am so grateful for everything, even every single green light I receive. The sixties have been wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving. Many blessings, prayers, love and hugs……………..MaryEllen